Playing with Pronouns is an educational card deck for young children designed to expand gender while learning and playing games.
These versatile playing cards offer numerous ways to engage and give a fresh and gender-inclusive take on classic learning games. Adaptable for different ages, the card deck comes with 6+ game ideas but holds the potential for many more.
- Learning Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabet
- Matching & Memory Games
- Sorting & Organizing
- Sight Words
- Learning & Practicing Pronouns
- Writing & Spelling Games
Playing with Pronouns supports:
- Empathy & Depth
- Respectful Social Skills
- Inclusive Thinking
- Playful Engagement
- Reflection & Connection
- Letting kids be kids!
What’s Included in the Box?
Playing with Pronouns includes 84 Circle Cards geared to ages 4+. Inside the game box you’ll find:
- 52 GREEN Alphabet/Pronoun Cards featuring a kid, their name & an uppercase or lowercase letter on one side and their pronoun on the back.
- 15 PURPLE Sorting Cards that include both pictures and words for even the youngest players and are further grouped into broader “Hair” “Clothes” and “Accessories” categories.
- 1 YELLOW Wild Card that offers even more fun things to find in the cards.
- 3 MAROON Activity Cards with 6+ game ideas.
- 13 BLUE Card Mini Deck for Adults to provide additional support for creating safe space, dealing with push back, things to avoid and more.